Aztec Masterflash box gutter expansion joints are used to connect gutters. They have a flat profile that will expand and contract whilst maintaining a water tight seal.
- Soft, malleable aluminium sides conforms to the shape of the box gutter for a perfect fit
- Flat profile ensures water won’t pool in the joint
- Use for multiple applications including box gutters, transition or parapet walls, stepped or corrugated roofs and roof penetrations
- Made from EPDM rubber for durability and flexibility
- Comes in 225mm x 10m lengths
Aztec Masterflash box gutter expansion joints – quick reference
|BGEJ225-10||225mm x 10m||Grey||1|